Ethical Fashion News and Good Thoughts
The Indigenous Blog
As always, we’re not ready to jump on board with every latest trend making its way down the runway (Fur lined sleeve cuffs and socks? No thanks.). But there are several we are excited to curl up in once the weather turns crisp.
Have your questions to your favorite brands about supply chains and fabric sourcing been met with blank stares? One New Zealand writer took her questions on the road.
And what are your thoughts on wearing roadkill? No, seriously.
Let’s talk about what’s going on in the world of ethical fashion this week.
Naturally, we didn’t get into the business of making ethical and sustainable clothing for the recognition. We got into it, and we do it every day, in order to make a difference in the lives of our artisans, the way the world thinks about the impact of fashion, and the resources of our Earth.
But, truth be told, a little recognition is always nice. Especially when it happens in a fantastic publication that we respect, placed alongside sustainable brands like Eileen Fisher. Companies who are committed to the same mission we are—to creating ethical and eco-friendly fashion.
That’s why we were delighted to be included in Conscious Company Magazine’s latest issue featuring 7 sustainable apparel brands who are, as they perfectly put it, “doing things differently.”
From innovations in technology to some eye-opening facts about fast fashion, this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday takes a look at some details of the fashion revolution that aren’t often talked about.
Are you ready for a new spin on Fashion Week?
The Fashion Revolution keeps spinning this week and we’re excited to watch it go.
- Getting Cozy with Fall Trends
- From Knowing Your Supply Chain to the Up Side of Roadkill, it’s Ethical Fashion Friday.
- Thank you, Conscious Company Magazine
- Moving Forward With Technology and Away From Daily New Styles: Ethical Fashion Friday
- Flipping Perspectives and a New Kind of Fashion Week For This week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Skirts and Dresses: Styling Sustainably for Summer
- True Cost and Real Relief in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday