First Glimpse: INDIGENOUS Previews Fall & Winter ’13 at Outdoor Retailer
For the fashion industry, fall comes early. INDIGENOUS’ pioneering sales team is leading the charge in support of organic + fair trade, showcasing artisan-made fashion at the Outdoor Retailer Convention. Running January 23rd -26th, Outdoor Retailer brings together outdoor sports gear manufacturers with the eco and sustainable fashion industry.
Having fallen in love with Fall & Winter ‘13’s inspired designs, INDIGENOUS' sales team—headed by Co-Founder and President Matt Reynolds, and Lisa Taylor, Vice President of Sales—is equipped for an amazing year.
Fall and winter’s truly inspired designs take colorful cues from the 60’s, while incorporating classic cables and timeless stripes. Tapestry intarsias reminiscent of 1970’s knitwear artist Kaffe Fassett’s work, as well as oversized fair isles knits, bring a touch of nostalgic drama.
For color, INDIGENOUS designer Britta Reynolds combined soft neutrals with romantic jewel tones, making this year’s fall & winter line a veritable rainbow of easily integrated styles and tones.
If you happen to be at Outdoor Retailer, stop by the INDIGENOUS booth to learn about our fair trade artisans, natural fibers and low impact dyes. INDIGENOUS is a leading force in the eco fashion industry, creating organic clothing with timeless and elegant style for the eco conscious woman.
- True Cost and Real Relief in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Social Stunts and New Brands follow Fashion Revolution day in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Three Things to do for Mothers This Mother’s Day
- John Oliver Takes on Fast Fashion (and All Those $5 T-Shirts)
- Is your tag showing? It’s Fashion Revolution Day.
- It’s Earth Day! A Great Chance to Share Conservation with the Kids You Love!
- Business Savvy Ethical Clothing, Ethical Sleepwear, and Admitting the Hard Parts