First Glimpse: INDIGENOUS Previews Fall & Winter ’13 at Outdoor Retailer
For the fashion industry, fall comes early. INDIGENOUS’ pioneering sales team is leading the charge in support of organic + fair trade, showcasing artisan-made fashion at the Outdoor Retailer Convention. Running January 23rd -26th, Outdoor Retailer brings together outdoor sports gear manufacturers with the eco and sustainable fashion industry.
Having fallen in love with Fall & Winter ‘13’s inspired designs, INDIGENOUS' sales team—headed by Co-Founder and President Matt Reynolds, and Lisa Taylor, Vice President of Sales—is equipped for an amazing year.
Fall and winter’s truly inspired designs take colorful cues from the 60’s, while incorporating classic cables and timeless stripes. Tapestry intarsias reminiscent of 1970’s knitwear artist Kaffe Fassett’s work, as well as oversized fair isles knits, bring a touch of nostalgic drama.
For color, INDIGENOUS designer Britta Reynolds combined soft neutrals with romantic jewel tones, making this year’s fall & winter line a veritable rainbow of easily integrated styles and tones.
If you happen to be at Outdoor Retailer, stop by the INDIGENOUS booth to learn about our fair trade artisans, natural fibers and low impact dyes. INDIGENOUS is a leading force in the eco fashion industry, creating organic clothing with timeless and elegant style for the eco conscious woman.
- Proud to be a B-Corp | Our grade is in & it’s an A++
- Boho Style in our Eco Black Maxi Dress
- Finding Meaning in the Workplace | Indigenous featured on The Huffington Post
- Summer Sample Sale 2016 | Join Us & Celebrate Ethical Fashion
- SOLVING CLOTHING WASTE: The Renewal Workshop Launch
- Who Made My Clothes? #FashRev Day Event in San Francisco
- #WhoMadeMyClothes ... Meet the Artisan: Ana Cornejo