Worth Watching: INDIGENOUS Video by Free Range Studios
In 2012, Free Range Studios told the story of INDIGENOUS and our artisan-crafted garments, made from natural, organic fibers by fair trade cooperatives. Free Range Studios is a progressive graphic design firm “driven by a belief that the right stories told in revolutionary ways can transform society.” Their prior work includes powerfully influential videos such as “The Story of Stuff,” and viral hits like “Grocery Wars.”
- The Future of Cotton: Color, Purity & Ecology
- Want fewer decisions in the morning? Pick some new accessories for Fall.
- Getting Cozy with Fall Trends
- From Knowing Your Supply Chain to the Up Side of Roadkill, it’s Ethical Fashion Friday.
- Thank you, Conscious Company Magazine
- Moving Forward With Technology and Away From Daily New Styles: Ethical Fashion Friday
- Flipping Perspectives and a New Kind of Fashion Week For This week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
On Twitter, @indigenous
Sebastopol, California 95472