Worth Watching: INDIGENOUS Video by Free Range Studios
In 2012, Free Range Studios told the story of INDIGENOUS and our artisan-crafted garments, made from natural, organic fibers by fair trade cooperatives. Free Range Studios is a progressive graphic design firm “driven by a belief that the right stories told in revolutionary ways can transform society.” Their prior work includes powerfully influential videos such as “The Story of Stuff,” and viral hits like “Grocery Wars.”
- True Cost and Real Relief in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Social Stunts and New Brands follow Fashion Revolution day in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Three Things to do for Mothers This Mother’s Day
- John Oliver Takes on Fast Fashion (and All Those $5 T-Shirts)
- Is your tag showing? It’s Fashion Revolution Day.
- It’s Earth Day! A Great Chance to Share Conservation with the Kids You Love!
- Business Savvy Ethical Clothing, Ethical Sleepwear, and Admitting the Hard Parts