Worth Watching: INDIGENOUS Video by Free Range Studios
In 2012, Free Range Studios told the story of INDIGENOUS and our artisan-crafted garments, made from natural, organic fibers by fair trade cooperatives. Free Range Studios is a progressive graphic design firm “driven by a belief that the right stories told in revolutionary ways can transform society.” Their prior work includes powerfully influential videos such as “The Story of Stuff,” and viral hits like “Grocery Wars.”
- Join Us at Tamarind for a Trunk Show that’s One-of-a-Kind | December 6th.
- Gifts That Do Good: The Shipibo Bag
- INDIGENOUS at the Grand Opening of robin b. clothier
- Our Annual Holiday Sample Sale is Back | Sebastopol Friday, Nov. 13th & Saturday, Nov. 14th
- The Future of Cotton: Color, Purity & Ecology
- Want fewer decisions in the morning? Pick some new accessories for Fall.
- Getting Cozy with Fall Trends
On Twitter, @indigenous
Sebastopol, California 95472