Vivienne Westwood’s Collection Focuses on Combating Climate Change
In her men's 2013 Men's Fall/Winter runway collection, Vivienne Westwood's male models strutted down the runway in pieces printed with "Climate Revolution," looking bruised and battered alluding to their battle. Westwood has long been a proponent of conscious buying and making clothes last. Focusing many of her past shows on the fight to end climate change, Westwood has also pledged one million of her own dollars to the cause. Watch her runway show, complete with her characteristic off-the-cuff wisdom.
INDIGENOUS is glad to see such a high-profile designer speaking to the evils of fast fashion and the need invest in lasting, sustainable clothing. As pioneers in eco fashion, we're encouraged that ever-more designers and brands are incorporating organic clothing and fair trade fashion into their lines.
- Getting Cozy with Fall Trends
- From Knowing Your Supply Chain to the Up Side of Roadkill, it’s Ethical Fashion Friday.
- Thank you, Conscious Company Magazine
- Moving Forward With Technology and Away From Daily New Styles: Ethical Fashion Friday
- Flipping Perspectives and a New Kind of Fashion Week For This week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Skirts and Dresses: Styling Sustainably for Summer
- True Cost and Real Relief in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday