Vivienne Westwood’s Collection Focuses on Combating Climate Change
In her men's 2013 Men's Fall/Winter runway collection, Vivienne Westwood's male models strutted down the runway in pieces printed with "Climate Revolution," looking bruised and battered alluding to their battle. Westwood has long been a proponent of conscious buying and making clothes last. Focusing many of her past shows on the fight to end climate change, Westwood has also pledged one million of her own dollars to the cause. Watch her runway show, complete with her characteristic off-the-cuff wisdom.
INDIGENOUS is glad to see such a high-profile designer speaking to the evils of fast fashion and the need invest in lasting, sustainable clothing. As pioneers in eco fashion, we're encouraged that ever-more designers and brands are incorporating organic clothing and fair trade fashion into their lines.
- #WhoMadeMyClothes ... Meet the Artisan: Ana Cornejo
- Celebrate Fashion Revolution Day with us in San Francisco | Sunday, April 24th
- Win a Conscious Closet Shopping Spree in Celebration of Fashion Revolution Week
- Spring Trends We Love #3: Netted Knits
- Eco Fashion For Everyone: 2 T-Shirts with Great Prices
- Spring Trends We Love, #2: the Nautical Stripe
- Spring Trends We Love #1: Marled Knits
On Twitter, @indigenous
Sebastopol, California 95472