Vivienne Westwood’s Collection Focuses on Combating Climate Change
In her men's 2013 Men's Fall/Winter runway collection, Vivienne Westwood's male models strutted down the runway in pieces printed with "Climate Revolution," looking bruised and battered alluding to their battle. Westwood has long been a proponent of conscious buying and making clothes last. Focusing many of her past shows on the fight to end climate change, Westwood has also pledged one million of her own dollars to the cause. Watch her runway show, complete with her characteristic off-the-cuff wisdom.
INDIGENOUS is glad to see such a high-profile designer speaking to the evils of fast fashion and the need invest in lasting, sustainable clothing. As pioneers in eco fashion, we're encouraged that ever-more designers and brands are incorporating organic clothing and fair trade fashion into their lines.
- Spring Trends We Love #1: Marled Knits
- Our Spring Fashion Preview: The Antidote to Winter Blues
- The TOP 6 Reasons to LOVE Alpacas
- Alpacas, Diversity, and the Magic of Color
- Join Us at Tamarind for a Trunk Show that’s One-of-a-Kind | December 6th.
- Gifts That Do Good: The Shipibo Bag
- INDIGENOUS at the Grand Opening of robin b. clothier
On Twitter, @indigenous
Sebastopol, California 95472