Vivienne Westwood’s Collection Focuses on Combating Climate Change
In her men's 2013 Men's Fall/Winter runway collection, Vivienne Westwood's male models strutted down the runway in pieces printed with "Climate Revolution," looking bruised and battered alluding to their battle. Westwood has long been a proponent of conscious buying and making clothes last. Focusing many of her past shows on the fight to end climate change, Westwood has also pledged one million of her own dollars to the cause. Watch her runway show, complete with her characteristic off-the-cuff wisdom.
INDIGENOUS is glad to see such a high-profile designer speaking to the evils of fast fashion and the need invest in lasting, sustainable clothing. As pioneers in eco fashion, we're encouraged that ever-more designers and brands are incorporating organic clothing and fair trade fashion into their lines.
- Proud to be a B-Corp | Our grade is in & it’s great!
- Boho Style in our Eco Black Maxi Dress
- Finding Meaning in the Workplace | Indigenous featured on The Huffington Post
- Summer Sample Sale 2016 | Join Us & Celebrate Ethical Fashion
- SOLVING CLOTHING WASTE: The Renewal Workshop Launch
- Who Made My Clothes? #FashRev Day Event in San Francisco
- #WhoMadeMyClothes ... Meet the Artisan: Ana Cornejo