Vivienne Westwood’s Collection Focuses on Combating Climate Change
In her men's 2013 Men's Fall/Winter runway collection, Vivienne Westwood's male models strutted down the runway in pieces printed with "Climate Revolution," looking bruised and battered alluding to their battle. Westwood has long been a proponent of conscious buying and making clothes last. Focusing many of her past shows on the fight to end climate change, Westwood has also pledged one million of her own dollars to the cause. Watch her runway show, complete with her characteristic off-the-cuff wisdom.
INDIGENOUS is glad to see such a high-profile designer speaking to the evils of fast fashion and the need invest in lasting, sustainable clothing. As pioneers in eco fashion, we're encouraged that ever-more designers and brands are incorporating organic clothing and fair trade fashion into their lines.
- True Cost and Real Relief in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Social Stunts and New Brands follow Fashion Revolution day in this week’s Ethical Fashion Friday
- Three Things to do for Mothers This Mother’s Day
- John Oliver Takes on Fast Fashion (and All Those $5 T-Shirts)
- Is your tag showing? It’s Fashion Revolution Day.
- It’s Earth Day! A Great Chance to Share Conservation with the Kids You Love!
- Business Savvy Ethical Clothing, Ethical Sleepwear, and Admitting the Hard Parts
Newsletter supscription confirmation
A newsletter subscriber exclusive promo code has been sent to the email address submitted.×