Vivienne Westwood’s Collection Focuses on Combating Climate Change
In her men's 2013 Men's Fall/Winter runway collection, Vivienne Westwood's male models strutted down the runway in pieces printed with "Climate Revolution," looking bruised and battered alluding to their battle. Westwood has long been a proponent of conscious buying and making clothes last. Focusing many of her past shows on the fight to end climate change, Westwood has also pledged one million of her own dollars to the cause. Watch her runway show, complete with her characteristic off-the-cuff wisdom.
INDIGENOUS is glad to see such a high-profile designer speaking to the evils of fast fashion and the need invest in lasting, sustainable clothing. As pioneers in eco fashion, we're encouraged that ever-more designers and brands are incorporating organic clothing and fair trade fashion into their lines.
- Gifts That Do Good: The Shipibo Bag
- INDIGENOUS at the Grand Opening of robin b. clothier
- Our Annual Holiday Sample Sale is Back | Sebastopol Friday, Nov. 13th & Saturday, Nov. 14th
- The Future of Cotton: Color, Purity & Ecology
- Want fewer decisions in the morning? Pick some new accessories for Fall.
- Getting Cozy with Fall Trends
- From Knowing Your Supply Chain to the Up Side of Roadkill, it’s Ethical Fashion Friday.
On Twitter, @indigenous
Sebastopol, California 95472