Ethical Fashion News and Good Thoughts
The Indigenous Blog
We believe style should be classic. Keeping up with the endless fast fashion cycle can be tiring and wasteful at best. But life would be dull and bland without adding a few new flavors to your wardrobe now and again. So here you have it: our favorite spring trends, and what we love about them.
Sure, the weather is still chilly, but January is the perfect time to start looking forward to spring. Afterall, anticipation is the perfect antidote to overcast skies and a gloomy drizzle.
Some of our first spring styles have been arriving from Peru. Each soft, perfectly tailored, and ethically made, as always. The INDIGENOUS 2016 spring and summer line was inspired by the gorgeous blue of the pacific, and the rocky coast of Northern California.
INDIGENOUS designer, Britta Reynolds, incorporated nautical themes like sea-faring stripes and sheer, netted knits. With muted colors of gray, white, faded blue, and basic black, every piece in the line compliments every other. And each would serve as a welcome addition to any wardrobe.
Here's a peak at what's just arrived online and what's to come. Take a look and let us know what you think.
- Spring Trends We Love #1: Marled Knits
- Our Spring Fashion Preview: The Antidote to Winter Blues
- The TOP 6 Reasons to LOVE Alpacas
- Alpacas, Diversity, and the Magic of Color
- Join Us at Tamarind for a Trunk Show that’s One-of-a-Kind | December 6th.
- Gifts That Do Good: The Shipibo Bag
- INDIGENOUS at the Grand Opening of robin b. clothier
On Twitter, @indigenous
Sebastopol, California 95472