100% certified for over 20 years
INDIGENOUS has used only 100% organic cotton ever since we first started designing our modern line of womens dresses, sweaters, tops & more in 1994. Our clothing is made of the purest, chemical-free cotton. As a pioneer in eco-friendly fashion, we have an unceassing commitment to the exclusive use of all natural, organic cotton. This includes advocating that other brands do the same. Together, with all who wear our INDIGENOUS clothes - we are transforming the fashion industry.
Favorite organic cotton clothing styles for women...
Why choose organic cotton clothing?
• Produced without the use of harmful chemicals.
• Better quality, skin-friendly & natural.
• Ensures better health for farmers & families.
• Prevents water contamination & conserves biodiversity.
• Reduces pollution from pesticides. Read more >
Our organic cotton is produced on small, often family operated, farms in Peru. And our organic certification is provided by Skal, a non-profit that surveys and certifies organic production.